Are you someone that has the ability and creativity to engage with people across all social media platforms? If so, our Wallingford based client needs you! This is a perfect time to join their business as they are enjoying tremendous growth.
You will be working closely with the Creative and Marketing team and will take responsibility for creating dynamic, informative and meaningful content as well as working collaboratively on a global marketing plan. Being the social media guru, it's essential that you possess the ability to offer insight, manage feedback and maintain best practices at all times. Ideally you will have some knowledge of mass email management software and effective responsive email practices and trends.
Other duties include:
* Creating engaging copy for email communications and all social media platforms
* Assisting the business with projects, events and community management
* Developing large social media campaigns
* Proposing new ides and concepts
* Engaging with followers and providing relevant proactive responses
* Updating the website with new content, news and information
* Managing mass email campaigns and monitoring open and bounce rates
To be considered for this role, you should:
* Either be a marketing graduate looking for your first role or possess relevant experience in relation to the above duties
* Attitude is key! You must be enthusiastic, proactive and self motivated
* Not be afraid to come up with fresh, innovative ideas and have the ability to bring them to life
* Possess a strong command of English grammar
* Be someone that goes above and beyond to ensure the job is done to the highest standard
In return, they can offer you the chance to make a real difference to the business with a strong degree of autonomy. This role has the potential to grow, you will get great support and importantly, you will work in a lovely environment.
This role will pay up to £23,000