Our client are a global pharmaceutical manufacturing organisation who are currently seeking a Maintenance Technician to join their team based in Loughborough, Leicestershire.
- Maintain and repair equipment to validation specification
- Evaluate breakdowns and stoppages and communicate these in a timely manner
- Demonstrate sound fault finding diagnostic ability
- Support set up and change over of production process equipment
- Maintaining equipment and assets in a safe, compliant and reliable order
- Provide technical advice and solutions for equipment issues
- Use predictive maintenance tools and techniques to reduce equipment breakdown
- Complete and maintain GMP documentation
- Formal Engineering Qualification (Mechanical/Electrical) HNC/HND NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
Full details available upon application.