We have an exciting opportunity for a Legal Secretary specialising in Family to join an established company based in Loughborough. To be successful in this role you should have previous experience working as a Legal Secretary.
As a Legal Secretary you should be able to take initiative whilst working in an efficient and approachable manner. The hours of work are 9.00 - 17:00, Monday – Friday
As a Legal Secretary your main responsibilities will be;
* To provide high quality secretarial and administrative support to the Family team
* Undertaking fast and accurate audio typing duties in excess of 65 wpm
* Answering and directing telephone calls where appropriate
* Formatting and proofreading documents
* Maintaining client files and filing to a high standard
To be successful as a Legal Secretary you will;
* Already working as a Legal Secretary, ideally within a Family law
* Have excellent IT skills; including the use of Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook
* Be highly organised and work to tight deadlines
* Be a team player
* Have an excellent telephone manner and communication skills
You must have experience in managing your own property caseload from instructions to completion and registration. Relevant qualifications are advantageous.
Benefits once appointed as the Legal Secretary include; pension, 23 days holiday and free parking.
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant who applies for the Legal Secretary it isn't always possible. So, if you haven't heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer