Our client are a leading pharmaceutical manufacturing organisation who are currently seeing a Manufacturing Process Engineer to join their team in Loughborough.
The successful applicant will work as part of a technical team focused on supporting pharmaceutical and class 1 Medical Device manufacturing departments.
- Provide technical support for the process of equipment including training, troubleshooting, continuous improvement projects and documentation updates etc.
- Contribute to the technical activities of the MT Team to ensure technical development and improvement of manufacturing processes.
- Support production by resolving issues, leading root cause investigations and working with other teams to review potential quality impact.
Knowledge and skills required:
- Experience of supporting commercial production requirements and working with production teams is essential.
- Experience in GMP within a contract manufacturing environment of Medical Devices and Drugs or similar regulated environment is strongly preferred.
- Experience of improvements within a controlled or regulated environment would be desirable.
- Equipment qualification and process validation is desirable.
- Introduction of new equipment processes.
- Continuous Improvement techniques including Lean Manufacturing/Six Sigma concepts.
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent in a relevant science or engineering discipline.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt trained is preferred but not essential.