Senior Performance Marketing Executive is required by our client, a successful and fast growing start-up to join their current team in in South West London and help spread the word.
The role requires someone with experience in paid search marketing to use the right segmentation and messaging to grow revenues through performance marketing channels (particularly AdWords and Facebook). It's a challenge that's both analytical and creative and will benefit from a commercial, entrepreneurial mindset. You will sit within the existing marketing team and work closely with our Sales, Product and Tech teams.
- Establish a rapid test and learn culture and infrastructure based on customer insight, data analysis and campaign evaluation.
- Day-to-day paid search campaign implementation, optimisation and keyword research to a high level of quality on AdWords and Bing Ads platforms.
- Devising, launching and managing innovative campaigns on social channels (particularly Facebook)
- Regular and adhoc reporting and detailed analysis of the results
- Manage daily PPC spend in line with targets and monthly budgets
- Write, edit and proof read ad copy and editorials
- Work closely with sales, marketing and product teams to ensure compelling customer journeys from start to finish
- Drive innovation, identify and explore breakthrough growth opportunities in customer acquisition
- Commission, select and improve images as needed
The successful candidate will be someone with drive who Is happy to use their initiative as well as taking a directive and running with it. If you consider yourself to be entrepreneurial and always looking for better ways to do things, this is the role for you.
- Experience in paid search marketing
- Genuine interest in all things digital marketing
- Analytical, numerate and creative with strong attention to detail
- Keen to find out and prove to others using data which advertising has been most effective
- Previous experience in other areas of digital marketing such as social media or display advertising is an advantage although not essential
- Experience with relevant industry advertising tools (ie AdWords Editor, Bing Ads Editor, Google Analytics, etc.) and techniques
- Creative and love to think of new ideas for campaigns
- Good at hitting deadlines, workload management and multitasking
- Clear verbal and written communication skills, including a high level of English grammar
- Enthusiastic and confident individual with the ability to interact well with people on a personal and professional level and to thrive in a fast-paced, fun environment
In addition to a great working atmosphere our client offers a competitive salary and benefits.