Coventry, UK and Travel as required
Competitive Package between £40k - £50k/annum Bonus Benefits
Looking to join a dynamic Consultancy?
Olivehorse is a niche, fast growing SCM Consultancy. We are a group of like minded individuals who thrive on challenges and pride ourselves on our delivery record. Being a growing company this is an ideal time to become part of our team. Our directors all have at least 20 years consulting experience, so we have a great understanding of what our team and the market requires.
We are looking for an individual wanting to be part of our well respected team, but also someone who can excel as an individual within Olivehorse. Apply Today!
- Provide financial reports on a monthly basis to the board of directors
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Analyse costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company's actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm's finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, including Accounts receivable and Accounts payable. Banking and month end reconciliation. Ensure the Company Accounts are well managed
- Manage the preparation of the company's budget and the month to month adherence.
- Liaise with accountants to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained and adherence to regulation
- Manage the Annual Tax Return with our Accounting Firm
- Understand and advise the board on statutory changes on all financial matters that may impact the future of the business
- Support projects as and when required in terms of cost and profit analysis.
- Support Geographical Expansion
- Continuously improve the Finance function
- Proven experience as a Financial Manager. Experience in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as financial analyst
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- Proficient user of finance software, such as Xero
- Focus on detail
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to manage, guide and lead the organisation to adhering to financial principles and regulation
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
- BS/MA degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Professional qualification such as CFA/CPA or similar will be considered a plus
- Strong analysis background
- University Degree or Equivalent