Job Role: Aircraft Team Leader Electrical
Salary/Rate: Fantastic Salary!
Start Date: ASAP
Clearance: SC or willing to undergo
Aircraft Team Leader Electrical - Permanent - Chester - Fantastic Salary!
The primary function of this role is the effective scheduling and allocation of work packages and the management of Approved Operators (across both trades) on a day to day basis to meet aircraft maintenance and test programmes and to demonstrate awareness to issues affecting job performance, whilst maintaining at all times the quality & regulatory standards expected by the company and the customer.
- Team Leaders will hold a personal authorisation stamp (CAB), as necessary, to assist in the progression and clearance of documentation aligned to programme and regulatory needs.
- Support in the development of the manufacturing IMS and collect metric data for presentation at the weekly manufacturing meeting, via the Deputy Head of Maintenance.
- Deputise for the Deputy Head of Maintenance where required and take an active participation in the following business requirements : Weekly Reporting against agreed metrics.
- Highlight and suggest solutions to the Deputy Head of Maintenance on issues/concerns affecting aircraft maintenance and testing and delivery of the maintenance tasks.
- Provide leadership managing the Approved Operators with the goal of fostering a team environment, setting business values and attitudes within the team and communicating to all team members the need to maintain required levels of regulatory approval, productivity, quality and cost during the course of the aircraft maintenance and test activities.
- Develop an organisation which embraces an 'Integrated Production Team' concept, providing line side support to Maintenance personnel, Support Staff and interfacing directly with the core support functions as and when required.
- To monitor and control man hours spent on each task and the implementation of timely revisions, if required, in order to achieve the most cost effective use of available labour and materials.
- Ensure shift handovers are conducted and recorded in line with regulatory requirements.
- Ensure the Planning Database is up to date and is an accurate reflection of WIP.
- Ensure that Appraisals, Goal Setting and LMS are completed as required for all team members.
- The job holder will be responsible for the day to day management of the maintenance Bay (facility start up and closure) and for ensuring a safe working environment, for all personnel, through the adherence to Health and Safety and Safety Management System Regulations.
- Experience working in the aerospace industry in an aircraft maintenance and mission integration environment in a team leader/supervisory role.
- Understanding of CAA/MAOS Regulatory requirements.
- Working knowledge of core business control procedures.
- Previous knowledge and experience working on the King Air B350 and GEX aircraft platforms.
- Previous experience in the leadership/management of a team in an Aircraft maintenance and mission integration business.
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you £300!
You will be required to hold a minimum of SC security clearance. If you do not hold an active SC clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2018.