We are a Construction Training Centre (College) providing a variety of construction based training courses for adult students looking to change career.
This role is ideal for someone who's interested in social media and content marketing. You will assist with the development and deployment of creative, organic social media marketing strategies for our brand to drive student recruitment and the growth of our online visibility.
Five GCSE grades C - A* (or 4-9), including Maths and English, You will also have good knowledge of IT, including all Microsoft packages, Google doc/sheets. Ideally, we are looking for recent school leavers and non-graduates for the role.
Location: Dartford, Kent
Full job description (including responsibilities)
- You will be working with management and students to help our brand achieve its target. You will work with the team to share content across all our channels and work to optimise the content for each channel according to current best practice.
Key activities & responsibilities:
- Day to day running and development of social media accounts including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube and any future platforms.
- Assisting with social media coverage of certain brand events, including video, live-tweeting and Stories.
- Improving consumer journey across all social media touch points for prospective and current students.
- Updating website course availability for online bookings.
- Research and plan a social media strategy
- Developing ideas and strategies for promoting campaigns and events on social presences in an engaging way
- Engaging with customers
- Responding to inbound messages
- Looking for new opportunities across all social media channels
- Writing, sourcing and curating content for post across social media accounts
- Measuring and analysing performance across all social media accounts
- Providing suggestions to improve strategy based on reported insight
Hours are 08.30 - 16.30, Mon-Fri.
- Must be willing to learn new skills and explore new social media platforms.
- Be willing to learn the ins and outs of mainstream social media platforms, user behaviour and community management.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Confident in dealing with members of the public.
- A creative approach to new campaigns.
- A high standard of computer literacy.
- Experience using various social media platforms for personal use, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin and YouTube
- Previous experience working with social media for professional or commercial use.
- Previous experience with online branding or online community management.