Has Vacancies for exceptionalClass TeachersBased at eitherWater Hall Primary School
Or Knowles Primary SchoolTo start September 2018 or sooner - MPS Scale
Water Hall Primary School is a National Support School looking to increase its capacity to support other schools. We have opportunities for outstanding practitioners who can work as part of a team to continue our journey in accelerating the progress of our children.
Knowles Primary School is on a journey to improve. We are looking for outstanding practitioners to support that journey and drive school improvement at all levels
These posts are open to experienced teachers and NQTs You must have:
We can offer you:
- The ability to always put the children first
- A problem solving approach
- The skills needed to work collaboratively with other staff
- A commitment to professional development, be reflective and act upon feedback
- The ability to engage with the wider community without being judgemental
- A sense of humour and a work/life balance
For an application form, job description and person specification, please contact the school office via our email address by clicking the button below. Visits to our schools are encouraged. Closing date: Wednesday 21st Interview date: Tuesday 27th February
- The opportunity to work in or alongside an outstanding school
- The chance to make a real difference to children's life chances
- Opportunities to work with other schools
- Creative CPD opportunities
- Supportive staff at all levels
- The opportunity to work with storytelling and a clear values system in a Trust recognised as an expert in the behaviour management and emotional engagement of children
Lakes Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers
to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS is required for this post and references will be sought prior to interview.
Lakes Academies Trust c/o Water Hall Primary School, Fern Grove, Bletchley,
Milton Keynes. MK2 3QF.