Seeking an experienced Front of House / Concierge officer to work in a multi-tenanted listed building in the heart of the city.
Principal Accountabilities :
* To meet and greet building users and visitors in a welcoming manner
* Provide a customer focused service & where required contact hosts and direct visitors by maintaining employee and department directories.
* Maintain constant surveillance of entrance and reception providing maximum visibility
* Provide appropriate assistance as needed to building users, guests and visitors in suitable and professional manner
* To provide line manager and client with concise and accurate reporting as required
* Promote good public relations between Building Management and clients and their guests/visitors through courteous, helpful, and professional contact.
* To resolve as appropriate, any threats or risks to the security of the building and/or its occupants
* To be fully compliant with the building's security measures and access controls
* Carry out additional works as directed by FM team.
Candidates must be:
* Smart in their appearance;
* Have excellent communication skills
* Hold a valid SIA Licence and
* Be prepared to undertake a variety of duties (including: caretaker duties)
Hours: Averaging 42.5 hours per week on a fortnightly schedule:
Week 1: Monday - Friday 06:30 - 15:00
Saturday 07:00 - 13:00
Week 2: Monday - Friday 13:00 - 21:30