We are working with a fantastic company who have a national chain of registered clinics specialising in non -invasive, advanced skin solutions. They have openings for a Practitioner in their clinic situated within the of beautiful town of Weybridge. This branch offers clients a warm and friendly environment to enjoy a variety of treatments including advanced injectables such as thread lifts, nose reshaping, and sclerotherapy.
As a Practitioner you will be responsible for performing high quality aesthetic treatments whilst maximising any potential sales opportunities. You will maintain an excellent standard of customer care at all times, monitoring the client's journey from start to finish and ensure full client satisfaction by offering expert advice on skincare and post treatment care.
So, do you have?
* A passion for skincare and aesthetics with good working knowledge of the beauty/aesthetic industry
* Beauty NVQ Level 3 (minimum)
* Beauty NVQ Level 4 (desirable) and/or Laser Core of Knowledge
* Good level of General education, including Numeracy, English, IT (Grades A-C)
In return you will receive competitive salary, as well as;
* Friends & Family discount
* Training & development opportunities
* Monthly/quarterly incentives (i.e. IPad/Holidays/vouchers)
* Uniform provided
* Salary sacrifice pension scheme
If this job sounds of interest to you and you have the skills and experience described above, please forward your CV and a cover letter explaining why you feel you are suitable for this position. We look forward to hearing from you