Our client, a forwarding thinking and innovative company based in Farringdon, are currently looking for an Executive Assistant to the CEO to work in a PA team of 3.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced and established EA with a strong personality and solid MS Office and Outlook skills.
They will have experience dealing with multiple diaries, working in a fast-paced environment and have a positive and proactive manner.
Key skills and attributes:
- Experience of providing PA/EA support to C-level or equivalent
- Experience with building relationships with high level executives and stakeholders
- Ability to deal with strong personalities
- Attention to detail
- Flexible attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong MS Office to include Outlook
Roles and responsibilities
- Multiple diary management
- Travel arrangements
- Confidential admin projects
- Drafting of documentation and correspondence
- Minute taking
- Maintenance of a database of contacts
For more information please contact Amber Morgan at Clearwater People Solutions or apply as directed.
Please note: if you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only.
Keywords: Executive Assistant / Personal Assistant / Chief Executive / Powerpoint / Outlook / Word / Diary Management / London