We have an excellent opportunity for experienced Principal Air Quality Consultant to join one of the UK's largest technical services firm. Based in their Newcastle office, you will be liaising key clients across the public and private sectors in delivering large scale infrastructure and energy projects.
The environmental solutions department provide market leading technical advice on a range of issues and regulation surrounding emissions and air quality impact. With expertise in a range of sustainability issues such as renewables, climate change and waste management, this is a fantastic to join the UK team which comprises of over 500 staff members and provide the best in environmental services.
A Degree or post graduate qualification in Air Quality or relevant discipline is essential; you will also need to be full member or associate of the Institute of Air Quality Management.
Main duties will include:
* Liaising with clients and industry contacts to implement process and scheme designs.
* Using Air Dispersion Modelling software such as ADMS, ADMS-Roads, ADMS Urban and AERMOD.
* Financially managing projects, with budgeting, bid proposals and preparing tenders.
* Supporting other senior members of staff.
* Provide key advice of environmental regulations in relation to EIA and Permitting.
* Leading technical air quality assignments across a wide range of industry sectors.
* Managing and leading the air quality team to achieve maximum results.
Ideally we would be looking to recruit a candidate with or working towards Chartership, and also possess a detailed understanding of larger infrastructure and technical service businesses.
If successful you will be on a competitive starting salary and extensive benefits package.
For more information or for further vacancies within the Air Quality sector please contact Amir Gharaati of Penguin Recruitment directly on (Apply online only). Alternatively you can email your CV in word format and we'll call you back. Emails to:
Key words - Air Quality, Consultant, Engineer, Environmental, Modelling, DRMB, ADMS, ADMS Urban, ADMS Roads, , AERMOD, MCERTS, UKAS Engineering, PPS23, Air Quality assessment, Newcastle, North East