GMP Manufacturing Technician Opportunity – Oxford
Your role as a GMP Manufacturing Technician / Associate based in Oxford will involve working in a GMP clean room manufacturing environment making drug products to cGMP and ISO standards and production plans.
Duties and responsibilities include:
• Compounding drug products to GMP standards.
• Labelling all product types according to product specifications.
• Sanitising equipment and components in accordance with SOPs.
• Cleaning and maintaining all production areas in accordance with SOPs.
• Completing environmental monitoring in accordance with SOPs.
• Performing equipment checks and equipment maintenance.
• Validating aseptic technique.
• Selecting, preparing and sanitising raw materials.
The hours of work are:
• Monday - Friday 7.00 am-3.00 pm and Monday - Friday 10.00 am-6.00 pm alternating weekly, so flexibility is required.
This is a full time permanent job opportunity based in Oxford paying a basic salary of £20,000 - £24,000 per annum plus £1,000 shift allowance and overtime at time and a half. Salary is negotiable if you have direct experience in compounding chemo or TPN drugs. There are great benefits such as 25 days holiday plus bank holidays on top, Pension, Life insurance, Childcare vouchers and much more.
To apply for the role of GMP Manufacturing Technician / Associate you will have the following:
• Compounding experience with either chemo therapy or TPN drugs or with needles/syringes in some capacity.
• Pharmaceutical GMP production / manufacturing / operator experience.
• PC literate and numerate.
How to Apply:
To apply for this one off opportunity, please send a word copy of your CV to me now by clicking on the Apply button or call me for a confidential chat.
My contact details are:
(Apply online only)
If this sounds like the role for you or a colleague then please do not hesitate to contact us. If we manage to successfully fill a permanent placement from your recommendation then we will send you a cheque of £300. We also have many incentive schemes for referring contractors/temp staff so please contact us with the referral and we can provide you with more information.
For a list of our current vacancies, please visit our website.
If you do not hear from Quality Start within 2 weeks your CV has not been short listed for this role.
Quality Start are acting as a specialist recruitment consultancy for this role