ELECTRICAL SITE ENGINEER - BUILDING SERVICES TEAM
LOCATION: VIBROG DENMARK
LANGUAGES: DANISH OR ANY SCANDINAVIAN LANGUAGE IS ESSENTIAL ENGLISH
SALARY NEGOTAIABLE:- 40- 65K Euro's approx WILL PAY RELOCATION COSTS
LEVEL - FEW YEARS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
CLIENT; LARGE GLOBAL CONSULTING COMPANY
We are looking for a talented electrical engineer with minimum 4 years of experience to join our successful buildings team in Copenhagen, with great opportunities for personal career development.
Based in Viborg, you will be working with our international team based Copenhagen as well as with other team members form our international offices, on the following activities:
· Leading site observation for the Electrical discipline and contributing to the overall Arup site presence in implementing the our design for a multi-disciplinary, highly technical building project.
· Working in close partnership with other colleagues including the designers for the project.
· Working to coordinate with the site contracting team to implement a cost effective, timely installation that meets all the local regulatory requirements.
· Site presence will be full time with the exception of predetermined meetings in Copenhagen or other offices as required.
Your technical and personal competences
We are looking for talented engineers, who are team players and enjoy working in a vibrant international environment on high profile projects. You are keen on taking on the responsibility for delivering our projects, and you meet the following requirements:
· Are an Electrical engineer with a minimum of 4 years of experience with building projects (design and/or site experience)
· Have Danish design experience and are familiar with Danish regulations
· Are able to speak, write, and work in fluent English and Danish
· Work closely with persons inside and outside your organization to complete a project
· Demonstrate good planning and organizational and time management skills
· Work independently and can effectively manage your own projects
· Preferably have experience with Industrial or Data Center projects.