Responsive Personnel are currently recruiting for a head housekeeper. You will be responsible for the Housekeeping Team, Cleaning of Hotel and Hotel Areas, Team Accommodation Scope and general purpose To manage housekeeping in all areas of the company so that they are consistently clean, fresh and tidy, with the main purpose of enhancing the guest experience and maintaining a five- star standard of cleanliness in all areas of guest contact. To co-ordinate and manage the team’s bedrooms, and eating areas to ensure they are clean and well maintained.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities – Quality, Ownership and Team Quality
1. To manage the department to ensure that all bedrooms are consistently prepared for guest arrival and particular preferences/requests are managed and organised appropriately.
2. To manage the department so that all bathrooms are cleaned and sparkle and function properly.
3. To ensure that all public areas and guest toilets are well serviced throughout the day to ensure that they are fresh, clean and tidy.
4. To manage the back of house and laundry areas to ensure that they are safe, clean and tidy at all times.
5. Manage and co-ordinate efficient stock linen, cleaning products and equipment for Housekeeping within required budgets and agreed suppliers.
6. Mange a quality control and bench marking audit process to ensure a continuous level of improvement.
7. To manage all team bedroom and recreational areas and ensure they are kept, safe clean and tidy at all times.
8. To manage the allocation and co-ordination of team uniforms for all departments.
9. To ensure a continuous level of self-development and ensure goals, objectives and targets are set for yourself on a regular basis.
10. To be a top performer and follow the hotels Best Behaviours expected of a senior member of the team.
Team 1. To ensure your team follows the hotels Core Values and expected behaviours. Deal with poor performance appropriately in line with company guidelines.
2. To manage the training of each new member of the team to ensure they are confident, capable and productive in their new role in Housekeeping.
3. Ensure excellent communication is coordinated by managing, daily, weekly briefing sessions and meetings with team, and managers as necessary.
4. Any other duties that may be required for the overall benefit of the company within range of skills of the job holder. Management will provide additional training where appropriate.
If this sounds like something your interested in, then please apply today and one of the team will call you shortly