Website Terms And Conditions of Use
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. By accessing any page of this Website under the domain name http://workango.co.uk (“Website”), you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions laid out below in their entirety then you may not access any pages or content on this Website.
Workango Ltd (“Workango”) has taken every care to make sure that the content of this Website is accurate and up to date; however no warranty is given by Workango as to the accuracy of said content. No liability is accepted by Workango for errors or omissions in any content. All content is subject to change without notice. Workango accepts no responsibility for any content of any outside website that may be linked directly or indirectly from this Website.
You are/are not permitted to print and download extracts from this Website (for your own use) on the following basis:
- No documents or related graphics on this Website are modified in any way; and
- No graphics on this Website are used separately from accompanying text; and
- Workango’s copyright and trade mark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies.
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by Workango or its licensors.
If you breach any of the terms in this legal notice, your permission to use this Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from this Website.
No part of this Website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without the Company's prior written permission.
Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
Workango endeavours to ensure that the Website is available 24 hours a day. Workango shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Access to the Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond Workango's control.
If a fault occurs, please report it to the technical team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visitor material and conduct
Other than personally identifiable information, (which is covered under the terms at http://workango.co.uk/Home/PrivacyPolicy ) any material you transmit or post to this Website shall be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. Workango shall have no obligations with respect to such material. Workango and its designees shall be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and otherwise use such material and all data, images, sounds, text and other things embodied therein for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes.
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Website any material:
- That is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance, harassment or inconvenience; or
- For which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals; or
- Which constitutes or encourages conduct that could be considered a criminal offence, could give rise to civil liability or is otherwise contrary to the law of, or infringes the rights of any third party in, the UK or any other country in the world; or
- Which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
You may not decompile, reverse-engineer or disassemble any part of the Website or its contents or any software used in connection with the Website.
You may not misuse this Website by hacking or to send or distribute multiple unsolicited junk emails or messages, chain letters or otherwise to interface with or disrupt the service or the networks through which you have access.
You may not use this Website for any commercial, profit-making or re-sale purposes, including the systematic extraction and/or re-utilisation of any part of a service or its content.
Workango shall fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Workango to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of these terms and conditions
If any part or provision of these terms and conditions is found to be unlawful or unenforceable, this shall not affect the validity of any other part or provision.
Workango accepts no legal liability for loss, damages or expenses which you may suffer or incur, whether directly or indirectly, by you accessing this website or the content it contains.