Get Ready to Workango!
Workango is a professional, dynamic job advertising website that covers all key sectors or business including Retail, Commerce, Hospitality and Catering, Transport & Logistics, Industrial, Banking & Financial Services, IT, Construction and Rail. Your main aim is to become profitable as soon as possible and by setting your recruitment business up as part of the Workango Franchise, you are much more likely to achieve this.
Workango has arrived, and we thought you would like to know a little bit more about our exciting company in order to get a feel for what we're all about.
In essence, Workango is a portal. It is simple to use for employers to advertise their job vacancies and for people looking for work to fulfill their needs and requirements.
The thing that is unique about Workango is that we have a particular focus on the immediate, short term jobs market and industries with a high staff turnover.
We aim to connect employers needing to fill a role immediately, with candidates that are ready to work at the drop of the hat, and what's more is that we do not have unrealistic fees for our services. In fact, our advertising starts from £5 plus VAT for a 1 month advert.
What does a Workango Franchise consist of?
So many people think of starting their own business, not just for the financial rewards, but for the chance to be your own boss. However everything has a downside, starting your own business is a big risk. Starting a franchise however is different. A Workango franchise is a proven business model, one which has been tried and tested by many other franchisees - and they've all had a great time.
- Pre launch advice: All financial and legal aspects, business planning, finding and fitting out premises and recruiting staff
- Training: All financial and legal aspects, business planning, finding and fitting out premises and recruiting staff
- Brand Management: Our market leading brand is supported by a wealth of centrally produced marketing and promotional material, regular sales, and marketing initiatives and an in-house creative design team to help you with your own local campaigns.
- Business Tools and Systems: Our own industry-leading software enables you to manage your day-to-day activities with maximum efficiency.
- Dedicated Support: An experienced team including your own Area Development Manager and Head Office Staff covering all key business areas.
Training and Support
We ensure that you are well equipped to start and grow your business. Training, ongoing business support and a wide range of resources are available when you become The Workango Ltd Franchisee in your area.
One of the main benefits of franchising is that it is a business partnership between Franchisee and Franchisor. Head office support is essential, especially in the early trading days of the franchisee. It will always be readily available. There will be a very much hands on approach, gradually stepping back and letting you, the franchisee, take complete control as you become more confident, professional and experienced.
This is a unique opportunity and one which provides all the recruitment software, candidate sourcing facilities, vacancy canvassing service and full back and front office support for a low monthly fee.
Our back office support includes Invoice and Debtor Management and Ongoing Training and Support.
We can have you up and running in a short time, your very own recruitment desk where you decide on hours, sectors of expertise and the location in which you work.
We aim to build up a strong two way working relationship with all our franchisees and make the Workango Ltd name synonymous with excellence. So, if you're looking for a franchise opportunity with some real strengths, then search no more.
What do you need to succeed?
There is just no escaping the fact that running your own business can be hard work. However, you are doing it for yourself and the rewards will be there for you to see from day one. If you possess the following attributes, then a Workango Ltd franchise could be right up your street!
- A willingness to work hard, because there is no substitute for hard work.
- A willingness to preserve, because there will always be times when things don't go according to plan.
- The desire to work for yourself, and take proper control of your own destiny
- The desire to work with others who all share your commitment to the highest standards
The Earning Potential
What you can earn out of Workango Ltd, is in the final analysis, up to you: how hard you work, and how gifted you are. It's no different to anything else, but you'll soon be suprised at how the numbers stack up!
- Gross Income
- Total Overheads
- Net Profit
It is important to emphasise that the above figures are projections provided for the purpose of illustration and are not intended to be a statement, representation nor guarantee of individual earnings.
If you would like to find out more about this exciting franchise opportunity then we would love to hear from you. Simply fill out the enquiry form below or call 01293 229 593 we'll be in touch.